Trade Anatomy MEMBERSHIP includes ACCESS TO:
- Trade Anatomy Portfolio
- Displays current portfolio ideas that were sent via email. Current stop loss values as well as trailing stop values are kept up-to-date to help you stay on top of the trades.
- Trade Anatomy Watchlist & Screens
- An updated list of stocks that we are monitoring for possible trading opportunities.
- Email Notification
- Trading alerts are sent directly to your inbox right when they are happening.
- A discussion blog where stocks are highlighted from the portfolio or watchlist during the week. Both technicals and fundamentals are discussed for portfolio positions and potential candidates.
- Trader's Corner
- Is where you find all the trade ideas that were sent out in an email notification. The Trade Anatomy page is updated when changes occur to the portfolio.
Trade Anatomy Portfolio
Designed for traders to learn how to position size trades in a portfolio, utilize trailing stops, and cut losses. It can be used as a guide during the learning process. Once a trader becomes familiar with the aspects required for sound portfolio management, they can then carry over what they learned to their own trade ideas.
The Portfolio Includes
- Position sizing based on % of portfolio risk
- Initial stop value
- Trailing stop
- Chart analysis and commentary
Trade Anatomy Watchlist and Screens
Premium Trade Ideas
As a member of Trade Anatomy you have access to the watchlist and stock screens which produce potential trade candidates. The screens are specifically designed to provide a concentrated level of potential big winning trades. With access to both, you will see what pattern setups make the watchlist and be able to train yourself to find sound technical setups inside the screens.
Download all lists in CSV format to view in your preferred charting software.
As part of Trade Anatomy, it's important to see charts and situations as they occur to further development as a trader. The observation page is the outlet for this and the place where traders can read and observe what is happening.
Stocks from the watchlist and portfolio will be highlighted on a regular basis to help ingrain key technical attributes associated with strong trending stocks. It's also used to highlight trades that go the wrong direction and what you should do. The Observation page should help you become more comfortable with concepts to help you trust your trading process.
Email Notifications and Trader's Corner
Trade ideas are sent directly to your email and are also updated on the Trader's Corner page when they occur. To help traders learn position sizing and where to set an initial stop, any email notification will list the trailing stop and possible position size based on a percentage risk of the portfolio value. This is simply a general guide to help understand the concept of risk management. It's up to each individual trader to make an appropriate risk assessment for each trade.