MEMBERSHIP POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Membership fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
MEMBERSHIP – AUTOMATIC RENEWALS
All paid memberships are created using recurring billing.
MEMBERSHIP – CANCELLATION
Memberships can be cancelled at any time, but payment received for current billing cycle is non-refundable. If you are in the middle of your current billing cycle and choose to cancel, your membership will not renew for the following cycle. However, you will still have access to the membership site until your current prepaid period ends.
To cancel membership benefits, simply log in to your Paypal account and follow the cancellation steps outlined there.
Trade Anatomy does not make any consideration towards a subscriber’s unique financial circumstances. Customized investment advice can only be provided by your personal investment advisor or broker. The materials published by Trade Anatomy are for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. No information contained in the Website is intended as investment, tax, or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, or fund.
Investing involves risk of capital and potentially lose of some or all investment capital. You should consult your financial advisor before pursuing risky investments. All returns are for informational purposes only and not based on an actual account. Returns do not take into account taxes, transaction costs, or dividends earned. The information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable; but no guarantee is made or implied to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. These returns may or may not be actually achieved by the subscriber. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Conditions of Use
As a condition of your right to use this Website, you agree to do or not to do the following:
- You are representing that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are not at least 18 years of age you may not access or use this site.
You agree that you will not transfer or make available your username and password to any third party. Any distribution by you of your username and password may result in cancellation of your subscription without refund and additional charges based on unauthorized use.
- You agree, that information provided on this website shall be for your personal, non-commercial use, you shall not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, post, license, sublicense, frame or mirror any of Trade Anatomy Signals prior written consent.
- You agree that you bear the responsibility for your own investment research and decisions and you should seek professional advice and assistance on securities, tax and legal matters before making any investment. You acknowledge that Trade Anatomy is not a licensed Financial Advisor, Securities Broker/ Dealer or Financial Planner.
- You shall take no action that, in any way, would infringe upon the copyrighted works of Trade Anatomy or, in addition, would infringe upon the proprietary information developed by Trade Anatomy.
- You shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes, nor restrict or inhibit any other visitors or members from using the site, including, without limitation, spamming, flooding, hacking or cracking any portion of the site, transmitting any software or other materials that contain virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive components.
- You shall not resell any Trade Anatomy signals or data.
- You shall not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Trade Anatomy.
- You shall not modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, or disassemble Trade Anatomy.
- You agree, as a registered subscriber of the Website, to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as requested by the registration form and to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Trade Anatomy uses sources believed to be reliable, but does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete. Trade Anatomy disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, or reliability of the services or data described, offered, or available through this Website.
The Website may contain links to other internet websites or resources. Trade Anatomy neither controls nor endorses such other websites, nor has reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. Trade Anatomy is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on such content.
THE SERVICES AND DATA OFFERED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TRADE ANATOMY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THESE SERVICES AND DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU VIEW, OR OTHERWISE USE INFORMATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES .
Current subscription rates are available on Trade Anatomy's Subscribe page. Payment for your subscription is due in advance and will be billed through Paypal. The charges will appear on your Paypal account or credit card statement under Paypal. Renewal of your subscription is automatic unless terminated by you in accordance with the Membership Policies.
Subscribers may cancel their subscriptions at any time effective on their renewal date. There are no refunds on any of the subscription options.
All subscribers may cancel their membership subscription at any time by following the steps outlined in Membership Policies.
Trade Anatomy may hold positions in some or all of the individual securities that are described on the Website, Trade Anatomy trades on some or all of the signals produced on the Website.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRADE ANATOMY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER TORT, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, DATA, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website is to stop using the Website. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to Trade Anatomy for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the site.
In the event of any claim against you or against Trade Anatomy arising out of your use of this Website, or the services, or data offered or available through this Website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trade Anatomy from and against any and all loss, damages, or liability, including but not limited to the cost of defense, including attorney’s fees and all expenses, arising from or related to such claim.
Trade Anatomy does not share personal information or e-mail addresses of members to anyone beyond what necessitates membership. You have full privacy. When you initiate a subscription for a membership, we will need to know your name and e-mail address. Paypal is our preferred vendor to process your subscription service request.
Investing involves risk of capital and potentially loss of some or all investment capital. You should consult your financial advisor before pursuing risky investments. Returns do not take into account taxes, transaction costs, or dividends earned. The information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable; but no guarantee is made or implied to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.